Pre-Conception Counseling & Services:
Sometimes getting pregnant or sustaining a pregnancy is not easy. This is not only emotionally hard but physically tiring. I am here to help you through this difficult time and optimize your chances of conceiving naturally before moving onto more medical approaches. Pre-conception services include:
- Full conception history, including lab work for current assessment
- Conception education based on your unique needs for optimal outcome
- Emotional and physical support during the process of trying all natural methods available
- Custom herbal blends and medical grade supplements
- Referral to USCF fertility specialists
- Continued midwifery support after conception
I have been helping women breastfeed for many years as a La Leche League leader, WIC peer counselor, and lactation consultant. My lactation support services include:
- Breastfeeding education before and after baby is born
- Nutritional counseling for optimal milk supply
- Education on breastfeeding devices-pumps, shields, etc.
- In home & hospital acute services-cracked nipples, mastitis, thrush, etc.
- In home & hospital ‘first latch’ services-helping you and baby get comfortable with those first feedings
- Continuing education and support thru the toddler years